Saturday, January 10, 2009

"You Rock!"

That is the theme for this year's Valentine's Day card. I had it all planned out in my head.....until the subject matter decided that what I had picked out was not.at.all what Hannah Montana wears. Sheesh, what was I thinking.... She pitched an absolute fit over the hair style I made her wear and then didn't want to wear the one accessory that makes the picture. That was until I bribed her ;c)






I vowed that I would take pictures today, considering I haven't picked up my camera since Christmas....and I was successful :c) Oh, two more....
The other two children in the family!

Bell


Barkley

2 comments:

Susan January 13, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

LOVE the train track picture! Your pictures are always so vibrant. Mine are always washed out. What's your secret? Is it the camera? I'm not impressed with my Nikon.

Katie + Jeff = Anna Kate January 14, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

Actually, my secret is in the post processing ;-) I can let you in on that little secret in an email. I have an Olympus that I LURVE!!!! Also, I have an external flash that is an absolute must. You should consider getting one. Definitely a plus for indoor shots.