Friday, October 2, 2009

Miss me?

I know, I know....it's been awhile, but I do have several valid excuses ;c)

The first one is that I had a wedding to photograph last weekend and I have literally spent every spare minute since then editing the pictures. Over 400 photos takes a lonnnng time to go through.




I do have to thank my PA (you know who you are) for helping me out. It was a LOT of work and would have been difficult to cover everything I needed to without you :c)

Let's see, what else? Oh yeah! Jeff has the pig flu. Yep, he was diagnosed yesterday afternoon. He has been quarantined to our bedroom until he is fever free for 24 hours. Anna Kate & I have been sleeping in her bed all week (it's more comfortable anyway, lol). We're hoping he's on the road to recovery and will be able to come out of his hole this weekend. Sure would love to have him sitting beside me on the sofa tomorrow night as we enjoy Auburn's fifth victory!!! *WAR EAGLE*

And finally, Anna Kate's update; She's still doing very well in school. I am amazed every day at how she is progressing with her reading. She loves for us to quiz her with flash cards. She also is REALLY into a drawing now. She draws on every piece of paper laying around the house. If left unsupervised for any length of time, you'll discover that she has 'colored' her fingernails with a blue permanent marker, as I did last night...

I have been in desperate need to do a photo shoot with her, so I decided to do a real quick one this morning before going to school/work.

I ended up with about 20 of these:


And then I bribed her with one Barbie prize if she gave me one good smile....and literally, that's all she gave me...ONE!


We have rescheduled the shoot for tomorrow......

0 comments: